Monday, April 14, 2008

I thought I was doing so well...

Scott decided to join me on my quest. Not only to lose his little pot belly, but also to provide support and so I don't have to cook two meals. He's such an awesome husband.

He's been on the program for a week. He's lost 4 pounds. This week, I lost a grand total of 1/2 a pound. Ugh. Not fair! One of his big advantages is that he was drinking cokes, which he cut out and that saved a ton of calories. Me, I've always been a water drinker, so I had no calories to cut there. I have to cut out other things, like my beloved ice cream. Weight Watchers makes some pretty good ones, but it's just not the same.

Anyway, my grand total is 3.4 pounds with an ending weight this week of 191.2. By next week, I hope to be in the 180s. The only bad part will be losing a point when I get into the new range. Oh, well, sacrifice builds character, right? Right?

No comments: