I try to be good. I try to keep track of points in my head. Turns out I'm not very good at either. We had two banquets this week with predetermined menus. Of course, I could have said no to dessert and cocktails and such. Will Power is no friend of mine.
My weight this morning was 191.0. A grand total of 0.2 pounds lost this week. Aaargh! Everyone around me is doing so well. I'm at 3.6 pound loss while Scott is zooming down the scale. It's so unfair. Not only do I have my womanly hormonal difference to contend with, but my thyroid seems to have chosen exactly this time to sabotage me as well. The little thing's supposed to be about an inch wide, or the size of a quarter. For the last two weeks, it's been two to three times that size. It's killing me! You'd think that would inhibit my appetite or at least the ability to swallow too much. But alas, it's amazing what you can endure for key lime cheesecake.
Better luck next week, Barb. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment